Completing the TaylorMade Hi-Toe wedge range is the TaylorMade Milled Grind Hi-Toe Big Foot Wedge and is the offering that targets the golfer who requires assistance around the greens, especially out of greenside bunkers.
A uniquely engineered Big Foot Wide Sole provides relief in the toughest of situations, limiting the possibility of the wedge digging in the sand or turf. This has been achieved by including an asymmetric C-Grind sole which is flatter and wider than other Hi-Toes in the family and is coupled with an anti-dig leading edge to enhance overall playability.
Like other TaylorMade Hi-Toes in the range, the Big Foot features Full Face scoring lines from toe to heel to help generate consistent spin from any strike location on the face and works exceptionally well from deep rough. Like the MG2 wedges, the Big Foot Wedge has a unique finish that will darken over time, subject to oxidation.
The Deep CG Pockets increases the spin and control of the Big Foot wedge by freeing up mass that can be redistributed to enhance the performance of the wedge.
- Big Foot Wide Sole - an asymmetric C-grind sole & Anti-dig to assist with recover and help prevent heavy shots.
- Deep CG Pockets - allows for a redistribution of weight to be positioned to optimise spin and control.
- Hi-Toe Head Design - increased 5mm toe height to optimise the CG location.
- Full Face Scoring Lines - grooves that cover the entire face for improved control.
- Milled Grind - a consistent patent-pending process when crafting each sole
TaylorMade Hi-Toe Big Foot Wedge Specifications
- WEDGE-MG BIG FOOT GPH
- UST Recoil Graphite Shaft
- Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360
TaylorMade MG Hi-Toe Big Foot Wedge - Graphite Shaft
Now: $169.99 - $199.99
WEDGE-MG BIG FOOT GPH