The Cobra Speedzone Driver utilises 6 zones of speed to maximise driver performance without jeopardising ball speed, aerodynamics or forgiveness. After the success of the Speedback in the F9 Driver, Cobra wanted to keep this innovation to maintain a low/back CG location for an unparalleled MOI but required more speed on off-centre strikes. For 2020, Cobra has improvised and adapted their patented and precise CNC Milled Face, by extending the milling area by 95 percent - optimising ball speeds on common off-centre strikes. The unique infinity edge design is the foundation for speed in the Cobra 2020 Driver Range with the drives sitting right on the legal limit.
In order to maintain a Low CG within the head, Cobra has been required to make many weight-saving techniques for this driver to perform to its full potential. This includes a newly designed T-Bar Speed Chassis, which is lighter and stronger to withstand high-speed collisions and deliver excellent stability and feel; a 360 Carbon Wrap crown saving 25 grams of weight to be moved lower and further back within the head.
Every component from the chassis to the exterior construction has been reengineered to maximise driver output. So golfers can experience what it feels like to drive at top speed.
- CNC Milled Infinity Face - The foundation for speed with a 95% larger milled area.
- Titanium Speed Chassis - Newly designed T-Bar system to withstand high collisions.
- 360 Carbon Wrap Crown - Saves 25 grams of discretionary weight to be moved low and back in the head.
- Speedback Weighting - 69 grams of mass positioned low in head for maximum energy transfer.
- Speedback Shape - Streamlined shaping for limited the effects of drag.
- High MOI Design - Weight poisoned low and wide to improve stability Cobra Connect - Track your driving stats and challenge your friends.
- DVR-SZ WHI
- Aldila Rogue Silver 60,Mitsubishi Tensei Blue 65,Project X HZRDUS Smoke Yellow 60,UST Helium
- LAMKIN CROSSLINE (58+) CONNECT - BLACK