An iron that screams 'MP' with its classic head style and limited offset. Targeted at the better player but featuring additional technologies that you would not normally see in a better players iron. Including, a new PowerFrame that was previously used in the more forgiving models within the range. The technology pushes unwanted weight to the perimeter of the iron to make it more stable and increase MOI.
The main objective with the 900 Tour, was for it to sound and feel like a blade, but also have that forgiveness that you would usually associate with a cavity back.
“The 900 Tour is a really surprising iron. Feel wise, it’s a genuine throwback Mizuno – incredibly pure at impact. But the straighter lines and reinforced framework are very current, giving the 900 Tour a really playable look and the ability to perform from off center strikes.” Chris Voshall, Senior Club Engineer.
- Forged in Japan - Purist 1025E forged carbon steel.
- PowerFrame Technology - Re-distributes weight to the perimeter of the iron for more stability.
- Classic design - Classic MP design with modern technology.
- SET-JPX 900 TOUR CUST GPH 4P
- Project X LZ
- New Decade Multicompound Black/Blue