The Mizuno JPX21 Fli-Hi range of hybrids, use an adapted flow of loft and shaft length in combination with an updated construction to hit more precise, consistent gaps from #4-#7iron.
The new Fli-Hi’s wider footprint and construction deliver an even more playable, high flying alternative to their predecessors. A 17-4 stainless steel face and 431 body deliver an upgrade in ball speed, while the bendable hosel allows for adjustments in lie angle.
Features & Benefits:
- A graduating profile from fairway wood type to hybrid type is a subtle adaptation on previous models. The 20 degree (#4) has a wider fairway type profile, moving towards a tighter hybrid type shaped 29 degree (#7) with a deeper face.
- An entirely new construction featuring 17-4 stainless steel face and 431 body has created a lighter crown which allows for a higher ball flight, while a re-engineered Wave Soleplate increases the effective high ball-speed area of the Fli-Hi’s clubface to deliver more consistent ball speeds.
- With a deeper centre of gravity than the replaced iron, the JPX Fli-Hi produces more predictable launch and spin rates, thereby more reliable distance gaps between clubs.
- The new Fli-Hi #7 is built to the exact loft and length spec as the JPX921 Hot Metal 7 iron. At the longer end, the Fli-Hi #4 uses a little more loft and a slightly longer shaft than the JPX921 Hot Metal #4 iron. Testing showed this set-up proved easier to hit the right distance consistently.
Club Loft Lie Length FLI-HI 4 20° 59.25° 39.25" FLI-HI 5 22.5° 60° 38.5" FLI-HI 6 25° 60.75° 37.75" FLI-HI 7 29° 61.5° 37"
- HYB-JPX21 FLIHI GPH
- UST Recoil ESX
- Golf Pride MCC Plus4 Grey
Mizuno JPX21 Fli-Hi - Graphite Shaft
HYB-JPX21 FLIHI GPH