The Mizuno MP-T5 wedges deliver the touch and precision of Mizunos renowned Grain Flow Forging construction where it benefits most _ around the greens.
A refined teardrop profile _ based on the tour grind of short game magician Luke Donald, allows mastery of the ball from a variety of set ups and positions. There are now 25 combinations of loft and bounce _ with 2 sole types to suit varying techniques and turf conditions.
Mizunos Grain Flow Forged heads combine the softest touch with a backspin rate only possible through the use of loft specific grooves. Mizunos Quad Cut Groove concept utilizes a wider, shallow groove from 54-62 lofts (to grab softer, partial strikes) and a narrower, deeper configuration from 49-53 degrees (for fuller shots). All grooves are precision CNC milled to ensure exact manufacturing consistency from wedge to wedge.
A new lush Black IP (plated) finish is designed to maintain its looks over time. The alternative white satin finish is also permanent and the ultimate glare resistant option.
- 25 loft & bounce options all with tour inspired sole grinds
- Loft specific grooves: Wider, shallower grooves from 54 - 62 degree heads. Deep, narrow grooves for 49 - 53 degree heads.
- CNC milled Quad Cut grooves for precise dimensions and manufacturing consistency
- Grain Flow Forged from a single 1025E Pure Select mild carbon steel billet for touch and precision
- Choose from Black IP or White Satin finishes