The Titleist TSi2 Fairway launches high with incredible speed and forgiveness across the face, with a deeper, lower CG to maximize distance.
TSi2 FAIRWAY WOOD: PURE DISTANCE
- Maximum distance and forgiveness
- Improved Active Recoil Channel 4.0
- Adjustable swingweight, fixed CG location
- High launch, mid spin
- Improved aerodynamic modern shape (175cc)
Features & Benefits:
- Active Recoil Channel (ARC) 4.0
The Recoil Channel launches the ball off the face with high launch, low spin and more speed. The improved design of ARC 4.0 – featuring a shorter channel wall – produces greater face flexibility for higher ball speeds. The more compact geometry also provides weight savings (5 grams) that are redistributed for higher inertia properties.
- High-Speed VFT Face
The VFT Face works in concert with ARC 4.0 to maximize ball speed and forgiveness across the face. A new high-contrast graphic face design highlights the face center for easy alignment at address.
- Player-Tuned Aerodynamics
The new aerodynamics head shape allows it to move fast through the air – from the top of the swing to the ball – and deliver a powerful impact. The improved head shapes feature a tour-requested softer toe profile that looks square at address. TSi feels fast in a golfer’s hands and is complemented by meticulous sound engineering that manages vibrations within the club head to deliver a Tour-Quality Sound.
- Optimized Weight Distribution
The high-MOI design delivers a powerful combination of speed and stability and the refined crown and face thicknesses creates a low CG for high launch and low spin.
- SureFit CG Track Technology
The TSi2 fairway wood features Titleist’s patented SureFit hosel with 16 independent loft and lie settings, plus headweight adjustability (in two-gram increments, ranging from -4g to 4g) to create a more consistent and optimized ball flight through precision fitting.
Grip: Golf Pride TV 360 58R
Fairway Wood Lofts: RH: 13.5°, 15°, 16.5°, 18°, 21°; LH: 13.5°, 15°, 16.5°, 18°
The TSi shaft selection has been assembled to offer world-class options for every swing speed and profile preference. Golfers can choose from four high performance featured shafts.
- KURO KAGE Black DC (High launch, mid spin)
- TENSEI AV Series Blue Raw (Mid launch and spin)
- HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX (Low/mid launch and spin)
- TENSEI AV Series White Raw (Low launch and spin)
- Graphite Design Tour AD DI-7,KURO KAGE Black Dual-Core 55,Mitsubishi Tensei AV 70,Mitsubishi Tensei Blue 65,Project X HZRDUS Smoke 70
- Not Included
- fairway woods