Model Flex WT Torque Launch Spin L D10 A 64g 4.8° High N/A 46" D20 R 67g 4.4° High N/A 46" D30 S 69g 4.4° High N/A 46" D40 X 71g 4.3° High N/A 46"
NOTE: WT = Weight | L = Length
Paderson Kinetixx Launch KG65 Shaft is a multi-material, multi-structure advanced composite shaft that delivers a pre-loaded visible fiber structural grid engineered according to each flex, from butt to middle quadrant, producing a High-Balance Point with Low-Kick point profile, for high launch cloud piercing trajectory, with exceptional stability, feel and control.
Features & Technology:
- Featuring their patented Filament wound and table rolled construction technology combined by vacuum curing to produce a pre-loaded stiff concentric butt to middle quadrant, with an active Table rolled middle quadrant to tip for incomparable stability, dynamic response and feedback.
- A highly advanced composite that couples an extraordinary high distribution of mass with a preordained elastic response engineered to optimize swing efficiency and impact mechanics, to benefit launch trajectory and shot performance.
- Designed for late hitters, smooth tempo swings, Players in search of higher trajectory, those working to produce a draw shot bias.
- Plays lighter than its static weight due to the demonstrably high balance point, this will contribute to lower built club swing weight.
- SHAFT-LAUNCH KG65
- Build Info:
- If you would like us to build that shaft, please input your finished length (STD or 42”-46”) and club (make/model/type). Grip and shaft adapter purchased separately. Please add to cart to build shaft.
Paderson Kinetixx Launch KG65 Shaft
If you would like us to build that shaft, please input your finished length (STD or 42”-46”) and club (make/model/type). Grip and shaft adapter purchased separately. Please add to cart to build shaft.