Model Flex WT Torque Launch Spin L D10 A 64g 4.8° High N/A 46" D20 R 67g 4.4° High N/A 46" D30 S 69g 4.4° High N/A 46" D40 X 71g 4.3° High N/A 46"
NOTE: WT = Weight | L = Length
Paderson Kinetixx Launch KG65 Shaft is a multi-material, multi-structure advanced composite shaft that delivers a pre-loaded visible fiber structural grid engineered according to each flex, from butt to middle quadrant, producing a High-Balance Point with Low-Kick point profile, for high launch cloud piercing trajectory, with exceptional stability, feel and control.
Features & Technology:
- Featuring their patented Filament wound and table rolled construction technology combined by vacuum curing to produce a pre-loaded stiff concentric butt to middle quadrant, with an active Table rolled middle quadrant to tip for incomparable stability, dynamic response and feedback.
- A highly advanced composite that couples an extraordinary high distribution of mass with a preordained elastic response engineered to optimize swing efficiency and impact mechanics, to benefit launch trajectory and shot performance.
- Designed for late hitters, smooth tempo swings, Players in search of higher trajectory, those working to produce a draw shot bias.
- Plays lighter than its static weight due to the demonstrably high balance point, this will contribute to lower built club swing weight.
- SHAFT-LAUNCH KG65
- Build Info:
- Please input your clubs playing length (Std or 42"- 46") and club (make/model/type). Please add grip and adapter of your choice to your cart at no extra charge.
- Launch Angle:
Paderson Kinetixx Launch KG65 Shaft
Please input your clubs playing length (Std or 42"- 46") and club (make/model/type). Please add grip and adapter of your choice to your cart at no extra charge.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products