- BOOST midsole cushioning for walking comfort return
- Climaproof stretch microfiber leather offers durability, protection, and lightweight comfort with easy care
- 6-spike TPU outsole construction with strategically placed secondary lugs for tour-proven grip and stability
- Directly welded energy sling to guide energy transfer and prevent power leaks
- Molded EVA tongue top delivers a more precise, comfortable fit
- Fitfoam GEO collar foam for enhanced cushioning and comfort
- New competition last features a slightly rounded toe shape and wider forefoot for increased overall volume, improved comfort, and exceptional stability
- bounce foam in forefoot for long-lasting cushioning and soft comfort
- Fitfoam PU sockliner provides great cushioning, support, and comfort
- New low profile thintech EXP cleat offers improved stability, traction, durability, and green friendliness
- Competition last
- SHOE-AD7 BOOST 3 MW WHT/BLK
- Limited Stock
Please note that the following sizing information is a guide only.
Shipping and Tracking
GolfBox is committed to providing a convenient solution to shopping online and dispatching your orders as soon as possible.
All orders are shipped via Startrack. Most Startrack shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and public holidays) after departing GolfBox, however some regional areas will take an additional two to three business days.
Every online order* is shipped to our customers at no charge to anywhere within mainland Australia and Tasmania. Unfortunately we are unable to ship orders to Christmas Island
Whilst we ship to Australian territories which are not part of mainland Australia and Tasmania, we are unable to offer a free delivery service to these areas.
Orders placed before 5pm Mon-Fri AEST are shipped on the same day providing the required stock is available. When your order ships you will receive an email outlining how to track your package
A business delivery address is preferable as the recipient, or anyone authorised to accept the goods on their behalf, must be present when the order is delivered. If there is no one at the address or no one willing and able to receive the order, a calling card will be left for you to collect the order from the Post Office. For further delivery enquiries please contact customer service.
We currently ship internationally to New Zealand only.
All New Zealand orders – expected delivery 4 - 7 days from dispatch.
Customers will receive a Startrack tracking number with their dispatch email.
Please note that we do not ship golf buggies, golf bags or electronic devices of any kind to New Zealand.
Callaway, Srixon, Cleveland, XXIO, Ecco & TaylorMade products can not be shipped to New Zealand.
Important information about New Zealand customs, duties and taxes
You can find out everything you need to know about New Zealand customs and taxes on the Government website, and below we’ve listed the key points to note.
Some New Zealand orders may incur a customs or import duty charge – these charges will occur for orders over roughly NZ $400. These charges will need to be paid by you on delivery of your order – we are unable to pay these charges on your behalf up front.
Orders cannot be returned to sender. If you do not pay these charges, we cannot be responsible for any loss of money as a result.
* Minimum order value accepted on this site is $25.
GolfBox accepts returns for either refund or exchange up to 60 days after the purchase date. All returns must be authorised by our customer service team prior to be returned.
To process a return you must first meet these requirements:
- Item(s) need to be returned within 60 days of purchase
- The item(s) is in resaleable condition (i.e. the original tags and labels are still attached, the item is in its original packaging (if any), and the item is unworn, unused and as sold)
- The item is not a custom made product
- Have your order number for a reference
How Do I Process A Return?
- Start by logging into your account
- Click on 'Completed' Orders from the left hand menu
- Click the 'Return Item(s)' button next to your order containing the item you wish to return
- Select the reason for returning your item
- A customer service representative will then email you with return instructions
- Once your items have been received a refund will be processed to the credit card used to make the purchase. Please note that it can take up to 5 business days for the funds to enter your account.
How Do I Process A Return If I Don't Have An Account?
Please email customer service quoting the order number and the items you wish to return.
How Do I Process An Exchange?
To exchange an item please request a return via the process above and place an order for the replacement item. The refund for the original item will be processed upon receipt.
Do I have to pay for Return Shipping?
If you have changed your mind about your purchase or have ordered the incorrect size/specification, your item must be freighted back to GolfBox at your expense. If your purchased item is defective or has been sent incorrectly we will organise a return pickup at our expense. In either case we freight the replacement item to you at no charge.
Receiving a Refund
Your refund will either be credited to the original purchaser's credit card or PayPal account. Please note card refunds may take up to 5 business days for your bank to complete, depending on their processing time, This can vary greatly between card issuers, and unfortunately we are unable to influence this.