Featuring a premium leather upper with climaproof technology for a rich look, soft, comfortable feel and long lasting protection and durability, the TOUR360 boost helps you perform at your best while maintaining a sharp look on the course. It also boasts superior cushioning and comfort from its full-length boost midsole foam, a new heel shape that follows the natural contour of the foot, and re-engineered 360WRAP with lighter and more flexible saddle material. Plus, the advanced dual density 10-cleat puremotion TPU outsole with CenTraXion and thintech cleats offer improved stability and grip where theyre needed most. Along with this, the new TORSION TUNNEL gives you independent flexibility and control between the heel and forefoot (with enhanced arch support and improved green friendliness), the fitfoam GEO collar and tongue foam deliver enhanced cushioning and comfort, and our etc. lining material reduces friction, moisture and heat for superior comfort and performance.
- Energized cushioning from full-length BOOST midsole foam
- Extraordinary fit and stability
- Premium leather upper with ClimaProof technology for a rich look, soft comfortable feel and long lasting protection and durability
- Stability re-engineered 360WRAP with lighter and more flexible saddle material
- Advanced dual-density 10-cleat puremotion TPU outsole with strategically-placed CenTraXion and thintech cleats provides improved stability and grip where its needed most
- New TORSION TUNNEL provides independent flexibility and control between the heel and forefoot while providing enhanced arch support and improves green friendliness
- New heel shape follows the natural contour of the foot for improved fit
- etc. lining material reduces friction, moisture and heat delivering the optimal shoe climate for maximum comfort
- Fitfoam GEO collar and tongue foam for enhanced cushioning and comfort
- fitfoam PU sockliner provides great cushioning, support and comfort
- SHOE-AD7 TOUR 360 BOOST MW BLACK
- Limited Stock
- Leather, Synthetic
Please note that the following sizing information is a guide only.
Shipping and Tracking
Domestic Shipping (within Australia)
GolfBox is committed to providing a convenient solution to shopping online and dispatching your orders as soon as possible.
Small parcels are shipped via air. Most air will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and public holidays) after departing GolfBox, however some regional areas will take an additional two to three business days.
Large parcels such as golf bags, buggies and golf packages are shipped via road which can take 5-7 days. Categories subject to road shipment are clearly marked.
Every online order* is shipped to our customers at no charge to anywhere within mainland Australia and Tasmania.
Whilst we ship to Australian territories which are not part of mainland Australia and Tasmania, we are unable to offer a free delivery service to these areas.
Orders placed before 5pm Mon-Fri AEST are shipped on the same day providing the required stock is available. When your order ships you will receive an email outlining how to track your package
A business delivery address is preferable as the recipient, or anyone authorised to accept the goods on their behalf, must be present when the order is delivered. If there is no one at the address or no one willing and able to receive the order, a calling card will be left for you to collect the order from the Post Office. For further delivery enquiries please contact customer service.
Remote Australian Islands (Christmas, Cocos, King and Norfolk Islands)
Your order will ship via Australia Post's Express Post service. Any applicable shipping charges will be shown on the checkout page.
We ship to most countries. The applicable shipping cost is shown on the checkout page once your shipping address has been entered.
Use our size guides on the product you are purchasing. Returning incorrectly fitting items to us may be expensive. If a size guide is missing or you are unsure, please contact our customer service team.
New Zealand Customers
We no longer ship for free to NZ. A flat fee of $15 per order applies.
All New Zealand orders – expected delivery 2 - 4 days from dispatch.
Customers will receive a Australia Post tracking number with their dispatch email.
Asics, Cleveland, Ecco, Srixon and XXIO products can not be shipped to New Zealand.
Important information about New Zealand customs, duties and taxes
You can find out everything you need to know about New Zealand customs and taxes on the Government website, and below we’ve listed the key points to note.
Some New Zealand orders may incur a customs or import duty charge – these charges will occur for orders over roughly NZ $400. These charges will need to be paid by you on delivery of your order – we are unable to pay these charges on your behalf up front.
Orders cannot be returned to sender. If you do not pay these charges, we cannot be responsible for any loss of money as a result.
* Minimum order value accepted on this site is $25.
GolfBox accepts returns for refund up to 60 days after the purchase date. All returns must be authorised by our customer service team prior to be returned.
To process a return you must first meet these requirements:
- Item(s) need to be returned within 60 days of purchase
- The item(s) is in resaleable condition (i.e. the original tags and labels are still attached, the item is in its original packaging (if any), and the item is unworn, unused and as sold)
- The item is not a custom made product
- Have your order number for a reference
How Do I Process A Return?
- Start by logging into your account
- Click on 'Completed' Orders from the left hand menu
- Click the 'Return Item(s)' button next to your order containing the item you wish to return
- Select the reason for returning your item
- A customer service representative will then email you with return instructions
- Once your items have been received a refund will be processed to the credit card used to make the purchase. Please note that it can take up to 5 business days for the funds to enter your account.
How Do I Process A Return If I Don't Have An Account?
Please email customer service quoting the order number and the items you wish to return.
How Do I Process An Exchange?
To exchange an item please request a return via the process above and place an order for the replacement item. The refund for the original item will be processed upon receipt.
Do I have to pay for Return Shipping?
If you have changed your mind about your purchase or have ordered the incorrect size/specification, your item must be freighted back to GolfBox at your expense. If your purchased item is defective or has been sent incorrectly we will organise a return pickup at our expense.
Receiving a Refund
Your refund will either be credited to the original purchaser's credit card or PayPal account. Please note card refunds may take up to 5 business days for your bank to complete, depending on their processing time, This can vary greatly between card issuers, and unfortunately we are unable to influence this.
Returns for Promotional Offers
Promotional discount offers will be honoured when exchanging size, but in the case your size request is unavailable or a refund is requested promotional offers will not be extended to your new order. Any free promotional items must be returned along with your order if you will no longer meet the terms of the offer.