The Shot Scope V3 in Grey is a compact wearable golf watch that's packed with features. The V3 is equipped with dual frequency GPS accesses L5/E5 satellite bands which provide unrivalled accuracy to within 30cm, and is the only sports wearable that is using the Broadcom chip.
The V3 can be used on the course in GPS, GPS & Track or PRO mode, or simply using in watch mode for your daily life off the course. It comes pre-loaded with 35,000 golf courses and offers in depth data during your round and collects over 100 statistics with the combination of GPS and the 16x provided ClubID tags. This data can be accessed and viewed post round, and used to help identify your strengths and weaknesses, and offer a clear path to improving your game.
Shot Scope have announced on the 27th January 2021 a significant string of upgrades to its performance tracking platform, allowing users to review ‘strokes gained’ data for all facets of their game on the mobile app.
Strokes gained is a way of analysing where a player sits when comparing every aspect of their performance with players in the rest of a dataset. This approach to performance analysis will allow Shot Scope users to gain a greater understanding of which areas of their game they may need to work on in order to improve their overall scoring average. It will do this by isolating individual aspects of a player’s game and comparing it to the entire Shot Scope dataset to deliver efficient results.
The release of strokes gained on Shot Scope’s performance tracking platform forms part of a wider update to the Shot Scope apps, including new performance pages, round overviews and social features.
Strokes gained capabilities will be released gradually onto the Shot Scope platform in three separate phases.
Phase One: Will go live on January 27th and will provide users with strokes gained overview, benchmarking users’ statistics against Tour golfers.
Phase Two: Expected in the spring, will expand on the initial release, with collated information on trends and insights into golfer performance.
Phase Three: Will go live in June 2021 and will allow Shot Scope users to benchmark their performance against golfers of a similar handicap.
- Dual GPS Accuracy
- Daylight Readable Colour Screen
- GPS + Performance Tracking
- 3 golf modes
- Everyday watch
- Dynamic Front/Middle/Back green distances
- Front & carry distance for every hazard
- Distances available in Yards or Meters
- 35,000 preloaded courses
- Interchangeable Straps
- Automatic Shot Detection
- Power-Sense Strap to allowing seamless shot detection
- 16 tracking tags with Smart GPS chip for automatic club recognition
- No phone or tagging required
- Over 100 statistics available to analyze
- Interactive performance dashboard
- Industry leading putting statistics
- Every shot plotted on a map of the course
- Interactive features - Medals, Leaderboards and Course Hub
- Sync your round via Bluetooth
- Free firmware updates, including new features
- Free mobile apps
- Conforms to the Rules of Golf
- PinCollect Technology provides enhanced approaches, short game and putting statistics
- Lens Material: Hardened Mineral Glass
- Strap Material: Silicone
- Watch Head/Top Housing Material: ABS
- Weight: 41g
- Battery Life: GPS mode: 10+ hours
- Watch mode: 10+ days
- Display Resolution: 176 x 176 pixels
- Display Type: Display Type Daylight readable MIP (memory in pixel)
- Colour Display:Y es
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5
- GNSS Tracking: GPS L1 & L5, Galileo E1 & E5a, Glonass L1
- Connected Smartphone Apps: Android and iOS
- GPS Distance Measurement: Yards or Meters
- Android 5.0 or later with BLE 4.0
- iPhone iOS 11 or later with BLE 4.0
- Internet Access
Q: Can I use my existing Shot Scope account and tags with V3?
A: Yes, you will be able to use V3 with your existing tags and account. However we would recommend changing to the new tags you receive with your V3.
- GPS-SHOT SCOPE V3 GRY
- swing analysers