Updated Tuesday April 7, 2020 - 9:01am AWST
Our Online Store remains open 24/7 - FAST, FREE Shipping Continues AUSTRALIA-WIDE
- Freight and logistics services are excluded from the latest government shut-downs which means GolfBox continues to operate as usual until further advised
- Our team are still receiving your orders, and they're being processed as normal which means;
- YOUR ORDER WILL BE DELIVERED and
- The same FAST, FREE delivery applies to your purchase
Star Track and Australia Post Remain Fully Operational
Star Track and Australia Post have confirmed they remain fully operational across Australia during the government restriction on non-essential activity, with measures in place to protect their own workforce. We continue to be in constant contact with our shipping partners and will bring you updates as they are announced.
Shipping to Business Addresses
Please carefully consider and check the shipping address you would like your gear delivered to in case deliveries to your workplace aren't possible due to closures. We want to make sure your stuff arrives in our usual speedy timeframe.
Retail Outlets to Remain Open
The government has not imposed any closures on retailers in our specific industry throughout the country, so we continue to operate our retail and online stores as normal. During this time, extra measures have been put in places to ensure customers have a safe and enjoyable experience.
Osborne Park, Booragoon and Joondalup Superstores Trading As Usual
To manage and contain the spread of COVID-19 GolfBox has put in place
- Rigorous cleaning schedules, especially in high-touch and high-traffic areas of the store
- Strict hygiene measures for staff, including the use of gloves, hand sanitiser and frequent hand-washing
- Hand sanitiser, gloves and wipes for customers
- Limiting the handling of certain products, limited handling of cash and practicing safe/social distancing
- Staff showing any symptoms of any illness have been directed to stay home
- The Midland store has been temporarily closed and customers can shop online or at one of our superstores
- Yes, you can still get fitted
- Yes, you can still test clubs - Drivers, Irons, Wedges, Putters
Sale prices remain in-store and online
- Our online sale continues, and in-store you will find storewide savings on your favourite brands across our huge range of Clubs, Balls, Bags, Gloves, Shoes, Clothing, Accessories, Buggies and Technology
State and Territory Clubhouse and Golf Operations
The specific advice affecting clubs in your state or territory can be found HERE at the Golf Australia website.
Golf Australia is receiving information based on communication with government and further information as it comes to hand is being passed down to clubs and facilities immediately.
It is vitally important for the sustainability of our sport and supporting industries that the advice provided by government is adhered to.
Thank you for your support
The safety and wellbeing of the golf community continues to be our number one priority and we've adapted parts of our business to ensure we're Australia's Greatest Golf Superstore. We're closely monitoring the situation and proactively evolving our practices, as well as responding to government directives. Every decision we make is to protect the community, staff, suppliers and delivery partners; their family and friends.
From all the staff that work behind the scenes to bring you your favourite brands, our unrivalled customer service and lightning fast delivery - thank you for sticking with us and we'd love to see you in our store or on our site. Where lawful and safe to do so, we want you to keep playing golf and support your local courses, keep practicing at home, keep living and breathing golf so we can bring you the best golf brands at Australia's best prices.