How Safe is it to Shop Online at GolfBox?
GolfBox complies with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) standards and does not store any credit card data. For maximum security we use an Extended Validation SSL certificate issued by Geotrust. Your personal information is encrypted using this certificate when being transferred across the Internet
How Secure Are My Personal Details?
GolfBox knows that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly. We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
- If using a public computer or terminal, always log out and close the browser window when you are done.
- Keep your passwords private.
- When creating a password, use at least 8 characters - a combination of letters and numbers is best. Do not use dictionary words, your name, e-mail address, or other personal information that can be easily obtained.
- It is recommended that you frequently change your password. This can be done easily by logging into your account.
- Avoid using the same password for multiple online accounts.