show / hide filter
Privacy & Security
How Safe is it to Shop Online at GolfBox?
GolfBox complies with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) standards and does not store any credit card data. For maximum security we use an Extended Validation SSL certificate issued by Geotrust. Your personal information is encrypted using this certificate when being transferred across the Internet
How Secure Are My Personal Details?
GolfBox knows that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly. We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
How We Use the Information You Provide Us
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience at GolfBox. There are two types of information we gather.
Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customising future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies", and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses GolfBox online.
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others.
- If using a public computer or terminal, always log out and close the browser window when you are done.
- Keep your passwords private.
- When creating a password, use at least 8 characters - a combination of letters and numbers is best. Do not use dictionary words, your name, e-mail address, or other personal information that can be easily obtained.
- It is recommended that you frequently change your password. This can be done easily by logging into your account.
- Avoid using the same password for multiple online accounts.