Where the ball rolls is influenced by the Path of the Putter and the Aim of the Putter at Impact. Jim McLean and his son Jon worked with us to develop the Eyeline Golf Slot Trainers – two pieces that help with Path and Face.
Lay down the Path Trainer and you will create your ideal path for your putter. Set up the Ball Path piece - you will have gates for your putter to swing through and a gate to make sure you are starting your putt on the intended line.
We made them thin (1/16 inch PVC) so they don’t effect the height or your stroke. The ball sits on the green, not plastic. Fits in your bag to get you ready for your best putting practice and warm up.
When the ball starts on the intended line you have your best chance for the ball to find the bottom of the cup. Start it off-line and it will take a miracle to coax it in the hole.
The Ball Path Trainer gives you two very important gates to assure the starting line of the ball.
- The Putter Gate and Face Line makes sure you align the putter properly. Swing the putter through the gate and it is a “sweet spot” impact.
- The Ball Gate is the test if the putter face was square at impact. When you roll the ball through the ball gate, the ball is on the intended line. Hit a tee and you know the face has turned during the stroke; now you can make the proper adjustment.
The Putter Path Trainer is a template to help you set up your ideal practice station.
- Line it up to the cup
- Mark the correct face alignment
- Remove the Trainer and you will see a perfect line for your putter.
Set up your ideal putter path. Insert tees in the slots to create a path for your putter to swing. Sometimes one tee will reinforce what you want, or put in all four corners of your path.
Perfect face alignment and perfect path gates will help you set up properly and make a Tour stroke.
* Works for both right and left handed golfers
- AID-EYE SLOT TRAINER
- training aids
- Chipping and Putting Aids