The Evnroll ER1.2 TourBlade is a traditional plumber neck flange blade.
The ER1.2 TourBlade utilises Evnroll's Patented SWEETFACE technology.
Premise: On a 25-foot putt a ball hit ½” off centre, outside the Sweet Spot (centre of percussion), will travel 6” to 8” offline and 12” to 18” shorter. That miss-hit is a missed putt.
How it works:
Zero Dispersion - A series of closely spaced variable-width channels that are wider in the centre and get gradually narrower toward the heel and toe. This creates a precisely calibrated inward v-shape from both the heel and toe that progressively redirects the ball down the target line.
Even Roll Distance - Because the channels get narrower away from the centre, the spacing gets wider. This increase in contact surface means more energy transfer and replaces the energy lost when a ball is hit away from the sweet spot. So centre and off-centre hits travel the same distance.
- CNC Milled in Carlsbad, California USA
- Head Material: 303 stainless steel
- Colour: Black armour finish
- Swing Weight Balanced by length
- 35″- D9
- 34” - D4
- 33” - D4
- Face Loft: 2 degrees from the shaft
- Lie Angle: 70 degrees
- Grip: Custom Evnroll Black TourTac Grip
- Length: Measured from centre of leading-edge to butt
- Balance: 35 degrees toe down
- Shaft: FST stepless, .370” tip with black armour finish
- Shafting: Straight shaft-mounted into an overfit plumber neck hosel
- PUT-ER1.2 BLK TOUR TAC GRIP
- Custom Evnroll TourTac Grip
Evnroll ER1.2 TourBlade Black Putter - TourTac Grip
PUT-ER1.2 BLK TOUR TAC GRIP