The Evnroll ER11vx Mallet is an an extreme MOI contemporary full-sized mallet putter in Evnroll's V-Series. V-Series stands for Versatility, as this range of putters has the option to change the hosel type if desired.
Along with the option to change hosels, the V-Series gets all the tech and fineness found on all Evnroll putters.
The ER1.2 TourBlade utilises Evnroll's Patented SWEETFACE technology.
Premise: On a 25-foot putt a ball hit ½” off centre, outside the Sweet Spot (centre of percussion), will travel 6” to 8” offline and 12” to 18” shorter. That miss-hit is a missed putt.
How it works:
Zero Dispersion - A series of closely spaced variable-width channels that are wider in the centre and get gradually narrower toward the heel and toe. This creates a precisely calibrated inward v-shape from both the heel and toe that progressively redirects the ball down the target line.
Even Roll Distance - Because the channels get narrower away from the centre, the spacing gets wider. This increase in contact surface means more energy transfer and replaces the energy lost when a ball is hit away from the sweet spot. So centre and off-centre hits travel the same distance.
- CNC Milled in Carlsbad, California USA
- Head Material: Black anodized 6061 aluminum, 303 stainless steel weights
- Colour: Silver satin finish
- Standard Face Loft: 2 degrees from the shaft
- Standard Lie Angle: 70 degrees
- Length: Measured from centre of leading-edge to butt
- Shaft: FST stepless, .370” tip
- Shafting: Straight shaft-mounted into an overfit hosel
- Toe Hang Specs:
- Short Slant - 12°
- Short Plumber - 9°
- Long Plumber - Face Balanced
- Long Slant - 7°
- Special Instructions:
- Enter your special instructions here...
Evnroll ER11vx High MOI Mallet Putter Head
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products