The Evnroll ER2 MidBlade is a shorter, wider heel and toe weighted flange blade.
The ER2 MidBlade utilises Evnroll's Patented SWEETFACE technology.
Premise: On a 25-foot putt a ball hit ½” off centre, outside the Sweet Spot (centre of percussion), will travel 6” to 8” offline and 12” to 18” shorter. That miss-hit is a missed putt.
How it works:
Zero Dispersion - A series of closely spaced variable-width channels that are wider in the centre and get gradually narrower toward the heel and toe. This creates a precisely calibrated inward v-shape from both the heel and toe that progressively redirects the ball down the target line.
Even Roll Distance - Because the channels get narrower away from the centre, the spacing gets wider. This increase in contact surface means more energy transfer and replaces the energy lost when a ball is hit away from the sweet spot. So centre and off-centre hits travel the same distance.
- CNC Milled in Carlsbad, California USA
- Head Material: 303 stainless steel
- Colour: Silver satin finish
- Head Weight by Length
- 35″ - 340g
- 34″ - 355g
- 33″ - 370g
- Face Loft: 2 degrees from the shaft
- Lie Angle: 70 degrees
- Grip: Custom Evnroll White TourTac Grip
- Length: Measured from centre of leading-edge to butt
- Balance: 22 degrees toe down
- Shaft: FST stepless, .370” tip
- Shafting: Single bend mounted directly into the head
- PUT-ER2 TOUR TAC GRIP
- Custom Evnroll White TourTac Grip
Evnroll ER2 MidBlade Putter - TourTac Grip
PUT-ER2 TOUR TAC GRIP