The Evnroll ER5 Centre Shafted Hatchback Putter is a winged mallet design with a “hatched out” centre section.
The Evnroll ER5 Centre Shafted Hatchback Mallet utilises Evnroll's Patented SWEETFACE technology.
Premise: On a 25-foot putt a ball hit ½” off centre, outside the Sweet Spot (centre of percussion), will travel 6” to 8” offline and 12” to 18” shorter. That miss-hit is a missed putt.
How it works:
Zero Dispersion - A series of closely spaced variable-width channels that are wider in the centre and get gradually narrower toward the heel and toe. This creates a precisely calibrated inward v-shape from both the heel and toe that progressively redirects the ball down the target line.
Even Roll Distance - Because the channels get narrower away from the centre, the spacing gets wider. This increase in contact surface means more energy transfer and replaces the energy lost when a ball is hit away from the sweet spot. So centre and off-centre hits travel the same distance.
- CNC Milled in Carlsbad, California USA
- Head Material: 303 stainless steel
- Colour: Silver satin finish
- Swing Weight by Length:
- 35″ - E2
- 34″ - D9
- 33″ - E1
- Face Loft: 2 degrees from the shaft
- Lie Angle: 70 degrees
- Grip: Custom Evnroll White TourTac Grip
- Length: Measured from centre of leading-edge to butt
- Balance: 10 degrees toe down
- Shaft: FST stepless, .370” tip
- Shafting: Straight shaft mounted over a hosel pin
- PUT-ER5CS TOUR TAC GRIP
- Custom Evnroll White TourTac Grip
Evnroll ER5 Centre Shaft Hatchback Putter - TourTac Grip
PUT-ER5CS TOUR TAC GRIP
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products