The Evnroll TourStroke Trainer is both a training device and a conventional putter.
Used as a training device (For conventional use scroll below) you position the putter face 1” behind a golf ball at address so that the shaft is aligned with the back edge of the ball. Making a stroke from this position you will automatically execute the three fundamentals of a perfect stroke.
- Shorter Takeaway: Because the head is already 1” behind the ball the takeaway is shorter which minimizes rerouting of the club off of the intended swing plane.
- Square Thru Impact: On the forward stroke the golfer is aware that the putter head is back away from the shaft. This requires the golfer to maintain a square putter face for an extra 1” past the normal point of impact.
- Longer Follow-Through: The delayed impact requires the golfer to make a longer follow thru, a key to the proper putting technique.
Used as a conventional putter the golfer places the head immediately behind the ball. In doing so the golfer must preset the right wrist. This greatly reduces the activity of the hands promoting a more simple and dependable rocking of the shoulders. With the entire head positioned away from the shaft, the TourStroke has an extremely high (effective) moment of inertia (MOI) of 20,000 that in turn greatly enhances stability and accuracy.
This vast difference in stability combined with a forward preset wrist greatly improves a golfer’s accuracy, especially on shorter high-pressure putts.
The Evnroll TourStroke Trainer utilises Evnroll's Patented SWEETFACE technology.
Premise: On a 25-foot putt a ball hit ½” off centre, outside the Sweet Spot (centre of percussion), will travel 6” to 8” offline and 12” to 18” shorter. That miss-hit is a missed putt.
How it works:
Zero Dispersion - A series of closely spaced variable-width channels that are wider in the centre and get gradually narrower toward the heel and toe. This creates a precisely calibrated inward v-shape from both the heel and toe that progressively redirects the ball down the target line.
Even Roll Distance - Because the channels get narrower away from the centre, the spacing gets wider. This increase in contact surface means more energy transfer and replaces the energy lost when a ball is hit away from the sweet spot. So centre and off-centre hits travel the same distance.
- CNC Milled in Carlsbad, California USA
- Head Material: 303 stainless steel
- Colour: Silver satin finish
- Face Loft: 2 degrees from the shaft
- Lie Angle: 70 degrees
- Grip: Custom Evnroll Red Pistol Grip
- Length: Measured from centre of leading-edge to butt
- Balance: 25 degrees toe down
- Shaft: FST stepless, .370” tip
- PUT-TOURSTROKE TRAINER
- Custom Evnroll Red Pistol Grip
EvnRoll TourStroke Trainer - Pistol Grip