The Nippon N.S. PRO MODUS³ Tour 130 is designed for professionals and advanced amateurs and was developed in response to the specific requests of PGA Tour professionals. Of the N.S. PRO MODUS³ Tour line-up it is the heaviest with a low launch and spin characteristics.
Nippon Shaft employed its renowned, world-class steel shaft technology to focus on three critical areas: achieving the desired trajectory, delivering proper distance and assuring pin-point accuracy. The resulting N.S. PRO MODUS³ is remarkable for its unique bending profile. Even the most challenging professional courses can be attacked from setup to finish with confidence, thanks to the optimised trajectory, distance and direction.
The Nippon N.S. PRO MODUS³ 120 shaft is popular with touring pros because they offer optimal performance in the three key areas:
- High tip rigidity strengthens trajectory. The high-rigidity design of the tip steadies impact to help minimize unwanted spin and realize a stronger trajectory.
- Low mid-section rigidity controls shaft flex. Low rigidity in the midsection improves shaft control so players with any swing tempo can more easily control their shots.
- Low butt rigidity enhances comfort. Low butt rigidity improves swing tempo and contributes to a comfortable, smoother feeling upon impact.
- Tour validated with over 25 sets in play across the global tours.
- Traditional, smooth bend profile.
- Provides Desired Trajectory as a result of the unique structure of a stiff tip section and softer midsection.
- Provides Accurate Distances due to the unique raw steel material and accompanying heat treatment.
- Provides Tight Dispersion coming from the exacting tolerances of the highest quality level
- PGA Tour tested and designed to meet the demands of the stronger player.
- SHAFT-MODUS 130 TT
Nippon Modus 130 Shaft - Tapered Tip
SHAFT-MODUS 130 TT
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products