The Shot Scope G5 GPS Watch keeps things simple for golfers who want to stay focused on their game whilst getting accurate distances on the course. With no phone required for set up or use on the golf course the G5 is easy-to-use and ready to play straight out of the box. An accurate GPS watch providing dynamic yardages to the front, middle, and back of the green, as well as to hazards, layup points and dogleg distances.
Preloaded with over 36,000 courses worldwide, G5 enables the golfer to build a strategy for each hole and select the right club. The digital scorecard helps keep track of scores throughout the round and is displayed clearly on the daylight readable colour screen. One of the lightest GPS watches on the market, it won’t interfere with your swing allowing you to play and perform at your best.
NOTE: The G5 comes with two different colour strap sets:
- BLACK Watch Face & Black Strap + BONUS Charcoal Strap
- GREY Watch Face & Grey Strap + BONUS White Strap
Simply remove the strap with a slide of the bar to change the strap colour to suit your preference for the day or to go for a new look.
Features & Benefits:
Dogleg distances on your wrist
Using the dogleg and layup feature, playing for position has never been easier! G5 displays precise yardages to your preferred layup point, as well as distances to reach doglegs, plan your way round like a pro.
Dynamic Front, Middle and Back Distances
The G5 will give you precise distances to the front, middle and back of the green.
Keep Your Score As You Play
Never lose a scorecard again! The G5 will keep your score whilst you play and clearly display it at the bottom right of the F/M/B screen. If you prefer not to know, this feature can be turned off in the settings menu.
Avoid Hazards And Keep Out Trouble
Confidently cover hazards, G5 will give precise yardages to the front and carry distances of each hazard on the course. Keep yourself out of trouble, and the penalty shots off the card, by clubbing to avoid hazards – this helps with scoring!
- Quick set up, ready to play straight out of the box
- Lightweight at only 42g
- Large digit display mode
- No phone required on the course
- Simple and easy-to-use golf watch
- Daylight readable color screen
- Post round summary - total time played and score
- Last shot distance measurement: Track your shot distance
- Distances available in Yards or Meters
- Conforms to the Rules of Golf
- Wear as an everyday watch with multiple clock faces
- Battery life: 2+ rounds of golf
- Free mobile app for quick and seamless course updates
- 36,000+ preloaded courses worldwide
- Play courses worldwide with no subscription fees
- Quick course edits - Shot Scope in-house mapping team can make edits to a course within 48 hours
- 2 year Shot Scope warranty
- Free firmware updates, including new features
What's in the Box:
- 1 x Shot Scope G5 watch case
- 2 x Shot Scope color strap sets
- 1 x USB charger
- Free iOS / Android app
- Weight: 42g
- Lens Material: Hardened Mineral Glass
- Strap Material: Silicone with dust resistant coating
- Button & Buckle Material: Brushed Steel
- Watch Case Material: ABS plastic
- Watch Diameter: 44mm
- Watch Thickness: 10mm
- Battery Life: GPS Mode: 2+ rounds of golf
- Watch Mode: 10+ days
- Display Resolution: 176 x 176 pixels
- Display Type: Daylight readable MIP (memory in pixel)
- Color Display: Yes
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5
- GNSS Tracking: GPS L1, Galileo E1, Glonass L1
- Connected Smartphone Apps: Android and iOS
- GPS Distance Measurement: Yards or meters
- Android 8 or later with BLE 4.0
- iOS 14 or later with BLE 4.0
- Internet Access
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between the Shot Scope G5 and Shot Scope X5?
The X5 is a touchscreen watch that is designed to be an everyday wearable watch as well as a golf performance tracking watch, the G5 is focused entirely on golf and does not perform performance tracking. G5 also allows users to switch up their style with the interchangeable straps and uses buttons for navigation rather than a touchscreen.
How do I change the G5 strap?
To change the colour of the strap, simply slide the bar on the underside of the strap to release the bar which secures the strap in place. Then, with your chosen strap for the day, retract the bar and slide the strap into the watch housing before releasing the bar. There are two notches in which the bar will sit, your strap is now secure.
How easy is it to set up the G5 GPS watch?
The G5 GPS watch is easily setup, you have two options. Quickly setup the watch before playing by selecting the time and then proceeding to play. Alternatively, using the free Shot Scope app the watch is easily setup by your mobile device. Both options are very quick, but we would always recommend using the mobile app with your watch to get the most out of your GPS watch.
Will my local course be preloaded onto the golf watch?
With 36,000 courses preloaded onto the G5 we are confident that your course will be loaded onto the watch. However, should you discover that your course is not mapped, simply request it. This will notify our in-house mapping team and we will update the course within 48hrs, there is no fee for course mapping.
- GPS-SHOT SCOPE G5 WATCH
- G5 GPS Watch
- gps units
Shot Scope G5 GPS Watch Plus Bonus Strap